RADICORE v1.22.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and a few enhancements.
This version contains the following updates:
- fixed bug in 'dict_table_generate(b)' which failed to create a valid (sub)class file for a table alias. See http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=179 for details.
- fixed bug in 'std.list2.inc' which combined values from $selection and $where, causing the resulting SELECT statement to find no records. See http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=182 for details.
- fixed bug in the updateRecord() method within 'std.table.class.inc' which was reported in http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=189
- fixed bug in 'getForeignData()' method of 'std.table.class.inc' which did not deal correctly with a list of several parent fields instead of the usual single field.
- fixed bug in '_cm_InitialiseFileupload()' method of 'std.table.class.inc' which failed to return $fieldarray, as reported in href="http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=191
- updated 'mnu_task(pdf)' to include a record count.
- updated 'include.xml.php4.inc', 'include.xml.php5.inc' and 'std.data_field.xsl' to allow a field specification of 'control' => 'hidden' to allow a field value to be included in an HTML form without being visible. This is to allow that value to be included in the $_POST array for search forms when dealing with compound keys which are returned from a popup, and where not all the fields are visible on the form.
- updated 'std.multi3.inc' so that the middle entity will accept additional selection criteria from a search screen, which can be activated from a navigation button.
- updated the 'updateRecord()' method in all 'dml.*.class.inc' files so that the values for numeric fields are not enclosed in quotes. This is to allow updates such as "field=field+1" which would otherwise be constructed as "field='field+1'". See http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=183 for details.
- updated 'mnu_task' table on menu database so that the 'task_desc', 'button_text' and 'script_id' fields have their maximum sizes increased to 80 characters. Please import file radicore/menu/sql/mysql/alter_table(2007-02-12).sql to alter your database schema.
- updated 'dict_database(list)' to include a table count.
- updated 'dict_table_generate(b)' so that for the LIST2 pattern there is the option of selecting the outer entity from a different database to that of the inner entity.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that if a search screen contains the 'curr_or_hist' field without a value it will have an initial value of 'C' (current).
Published: 03 March 2007