RADICORE v1.21.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and a few enhancements.
This version contains the following updates:
- fixed bug in 'include.session.inc' when using the COPY button on forms which contain dates. These have to be converted from 'dd Mmm YYYY' to 'yyyy-mm-dd' so that when the PASTE button is used they can be converted back to 'dd Mmm yyyy' correctly.
- fixed bug in 'std.link1.inc' which caused popups in 'inner' area not to function properly.
- fixed bug in 'std.validation.class.inc' which did not deal with a missing/invalid custom validation file correctly. See http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=165 for details.
- updated 'dict_database(import)' so that when table details are imported the 'table_desc' field has underscores removed and the first character of each word upshifted, thus turning 'table_desc' into 'Table Desc'.
- updated 'dict_table(generate)b' so that when entries are added to the 'mnu_task' table all descriptions use the 'table_desc' field and not the 'table_id' field.
- updated 'dict_table(generate)b' so that when generating tasks which require a popup the name of the popup form is requested, not the popup table. This is because the popup may require two tables.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include new custom method '_cm_getOrderBy()'. This can be used when the column name in the orderby clause needs to be adjusted before it can be included in an SQL statement, then adjusted back again so the original column name in the screen can have the ascending/descending icon associated with it.
- updated 'include.general.inc' to automatically add 'menu', 'audit' and 'workflow' directories to include_path, thus removing the need to have them specified in the htaccess file.
- updated 'config.inc' to include $GLOBALS['use_https'] which, if set to TRUE, will cause all pages to use the secure HTTPS protocol instead of the default HTTP.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that it can deal with subqueries of type 'EXISTS (SELECT...)' and 'NOT EXISTS (SELECT...)' in $this->sql_search.
Published: 05 February 2007