RADICORE v1.15.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and a few improvements.
This version contains the following updates:
- fixed bug in 'includes/std.table.class.inc' where '_examineWorkflow()' method failed to initialise $this->errors.
- fixed bug in 'includes/include.general.inc' which caused the 'fixTrueFalse()' method to corrupt values in some circumstances.
- fixed bug in 'includes/include.session.inc' which caused the 'childform()' method to load previous search criteria using $dbobject->tablename instead of $dbobject->sql_search_table.
- modified search screen to allow operators of '<=', '<', '>=', '>', '<>' and '!=' to be used on numeric fields.
- modified various components in order to allow any search criteria used in a task to be made available to a child task so that the same search criteria can be applied in the child.
- updated DICT schema to include a 'custom_validation' field on the DICT_COLUMNS table. You will need to import radicore/dict/sql/mysql/alter_table(2006-09-09).sql to make this change. You should also import radicore/dict/sql/dict.dict_export.sql to update the Data Dictionary.
- added 'CUSTOM' to the list of subtypes in the dict_column(upd) screen, as well as a 'custom_validation' field.
- modified 'x_person_addr' table in data dictionary to make use of the custom validation feature. You should import radicore/xample/sql/xample.dict_export.sql to update the Data Dictionary. This uses the contents of file 'sample.validation.class.inc'.
For information on how to ceate your own custom validation methods please refer to http://www.radicore.org/viewarticle.php?article_id=84
Published: 11 September 2006