RADICORE v1.14.0 released
This version contains new transaction patterns which allow output to be generated in CSV or PDF format.
This version contains the following updates:
- added pattern 'Output1' to the MENU database and created controller 'includes/std.output1.inc'. You will need to import /radicore/menu/sql/menu.menu_export.sql to see this change.
- added task 'x_person(csv)' to the Example Prototype which demonstrates how to use the output1 pattern to export data to a CSV file. You will need to import /radicore/xample/sql/xample.menu_export.sql to see this change.
- fixed a bug in 'includes/std.session.inc' which passed the contents of any search criteria down to all child forms instead of selected child forms, as reported in http://www.radicore.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=83
- fixed a bug in '/xample/screens/en/person_detail.screen.inc' which caused fields to be displayed out of alignment in the Add screen.
- fixed a bug in '/dict/classes/dict_related_column_s01.class.inc' which caused the wrong value to be written to the 'seq_in_index' column.
- fixed a bug in 'includes/std.table.class.inc' which caused data from a field of type SET (MySQL) or ARRAY (PostgreSQL) to be lost after navigating to another screen.
- added PDF library from www.fpdf.org which is extended by 'std.pdf.class.inc'.
- added patterns 'output2' and 'output3' to the menu database and created controllers 'includes/std.output2.inc' and 'includes/std.output3.inc'. You will need to import /radicore/menu/sql/menu.menu_export.sql to see this change.
- added tasks 'x_person(pdf)', 'x_person(pdf)2' and 'x_person(df)3' to the Example Prototype whch demonstrates how to use the output2/3 patterns to export data to a PDF file. You will need to import /radicore/xample/sql/xample.menu_export.sql to see these tasks.
- added several tasks to the DICT subsystem to create PDF output. You will need to import /radicore/dict/sql/dict.menu_export.sql to see these additional tasks.
- added several tasks to the MENU subsystem to create PDF output. You will need to import /radicore/menu/sql/menu.menu_export.sql to see these additional tasks.
Information on how to use the new PDF output patterns is contained in http://www.radicore.org/viewarticle.php?article_id=79.
Published: 28 August 2006