RADICORE v1.12.0 released
This version contains a few fixes and improvements, plus updated dictionary details for the MENU, AUDIT, DICT and WORKFLOW databases.
This version contains the following updates:
- added TIMETABLE1 to the list of patterns in the menu database. You will need to import details from radicore/menu/sql/menu.menu_export.sql
- changed several tasks in the Classroom Scheduling prototype to use the TIMETABLE1 pattern. You will need to import details from radicore/classroom/sql/crss.menu_export.sql
- added FILEDOWNLOAD to the list of patterns in the menu database. You will need to import details from /radicore/menu/sql/menu.menu_export.sql
- added person_filedownoad.php to demonstrate the FILEDOWNLOAD pattern. This can be accessed from the "Enquire Person" screen. You will need to import /radicore/xample/sql/xample.menu_export.sql to load the definition for the new transaction.
- fixed problem with the "Choose Schedule" option in the Classroom Scheduling prototype.
- amended "Search Audit detail" screen so that the use of the FROM date/time and TO date/time fields is more logical.
- changed std.add1/2/3.inc so that the contents of $messages is passed back to the previous script.
- changed std.multi3.inc so that it does not read INNER if MIDDLE is empty.
- changed std.treenode.xsl so that it encloses each icon with <span class="icon">...</span> which allows it it be given its own style attributes in the CSS file.
- renamed column SURVEY_DESC to SURVEY_LONG_NAME on SURVEY.SURVEY_HDR table to be consistent, and changed column MIN_VALUE on SURVEY.NUMBER_OPTION to be required instead of optional. You will need to import radicore/survey/sql/mysql/alter_table(2006-07-16).sql and radicore/survey/sql/survey.dict_export.sql
- changed std.multi1.inc to return to calling script if the call to $object->getData() returns an error.
- amended "Update Menu Control Data" screen to include an option to keep all user passwords hidden.
- changed column ARC_TYPE on WORKFLOW.WF_ARC so that default is 'SEQ' instead of 'NORMAL'. You will need to import radicore/workflow/sql/mysql/alter_table(2006-07-19).sql and radicore/workflow/sql/workflow.dict_export.sql
- amended include.session.inc, std.table.class.inc, std.list1/2.inc to allow search criteria used in a parent screen to be passed down to a child screen. For example, screen A shows a list of customers, but only those customers who have orders which satisfy certain selection criteria. Screen B will usually show all orders for a selected customer, but if it is called from screen A it must only show those orders which satisfy the search criteria that was used in screen A. This search criteria is automatically made available to all inner objects in the standard $where argument.
- fixed include.xml.php4/5.inc so that multiple attributes for the same column are grouped together.
- changed std.column_hdg.xsl so that it can deal with <col> attributes of align, valign, char and style (as well as width and class) in the screen structure file.
- changed all css files to remove all text-align and vertical-align specifications for table cells so as not to override what is specified in the screen structure file.
- updated the dictionary details for the MENU database. You can import these details from radicore/menu/sql/menu.dict_export.sql
- updated the dictionary details for the AUDIT database. You can import these details from radicore/audit/sql/audit.dict_export.sql
- updated the dictionary details for the WORKFLOW database. You can import these details from radicore/workflow/sql/workflow.dict_export.sql
- updated the dictionary details for the DICT database. You can import these details from radicore/dict/sql/dict.dict_export.sql
- amended include.general.inc to reference either std.singleton.php4.inc or std.singleton.php5.inc as different code is needed for the different PHP versions.
Published: 28 July 2006