RADICORE v2.03.0 released
This version contains some bug fixes. It includes an update which forces users to change their passwords.
This version contains the following changes:
Database changes:- run script menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2017-02-12).sql in order to change the structure of the MENU database
- fixed bug in where2indexedArray() so that it deals with '(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM .....) = 0' properly.
- modified processing of $this->no_foreign_data so that it will still process _cm_getForeignData() but skip processing of $this->parent_relations array.
- added column FORCE_PSWD_CHG to table MNU_USER which will force the user to change his password at the next logon regardless of any policy on days or logons. This flag will be set to 'Y' whenever a user's password is reset, but only if the corresponding 'Force Change?' value on the Menu Control record is set to 'Y'.
- modified processing of WHERE string to allow both of the following:
- lower(product_name) LIKE '%hello%'
- product_name ILIKE '%hello%'
- added the ability to filter records from the display in the _cm_post_getData() method.
Published: 02 April 2017