RADICORE v2.01.0 released
This version contains the following changes:
Database changes:- none
- updated 'include.xml.php5.inc' so that when a LIST pattern is executed it will not read the MNU_TASK data for popup tasks in order to obtain the text for the tooltip.
- tidied up batch processing by copying file 'std.batch.inc' from each subsystem directory and renaming it as 'include.batch.inc' in the parent directory. Updated each 'std.batch.inc' so that it refers to '../include.batch.inc'. Also copied 'batch.ini.default' and 'batch.ini' from each subsystem directory into the parent directory. This means that I can update the code in '../include.batch.inc' in just one place instead of multiple directories, and that each installation needs only one copy of 'batch.ini'.
- updated Workflow system to allow more than two arcs on an implicit-OR-split, and removed restriction that one of the transitions must be triggered via a TIMER.
- fixed bug which prevented putting all Radicore schemas into a single database.
- modified 'database(output2).php' so that the PDF output shows the count of tables and relationships in each subsystem.
Published: 01 November 2016