RADICORE v1.95.0 released
This version allows options for the QuickSearch bar to be defined in the database instead of program code. It also includes some minor bug fixes and enhancements, such as the ability for a screen to contain a video file.
This version contains the following changes:
- run script menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2016-05-18).sql to alter the structure of the MENU database.
- run script menu\sql\mysql\menu.menu_export(2016-05-18).sql to alter the contents of the MENU database.
- modified handling of custom buttons in page controllers ADD5, LINK1, MULTI2/3/4/5/6. By default the customButton() method will only be called on the object in which the button was actually defined, but this can be overridden by setting $this->allow_all_zones=TRUE in other objects.
- fixed bug in 'mnu_initial_value_role_s01.class.inc' by excluding 'start_task_id' from the WHERE clause which was introduced in version 1.94.0.
- fixed bug which caused role_id on "Search User" screen to be mandatory instead of optional.
- fixed bugs with "Search Workitem" and "Search Token" screens in WORKFLOW subsystem.
- fixed bug in 'Generate PHP Script (b)' when it tried to create an entry on MNU_MENU with a value for button_text which was too long. It now uses the table identity instead of the table description.
- added $rownum as a second argument to the _cm_getForeignData() method to identify the row number for the $fieldarray argument.
- added column 'is_documentation_only' to the 'mnu_task_field' table. This defaults to 'N', but can be set to 'Y' when the entry should not be used as a prompt when adusting the contents of the MNU_INITIAL_VALUE_USER or MNU_INITIAL_VALUE_ROLE tables.
- added tables MNU_TASK_QUICKSEARCH and MNU_TASK_QUICKSEARCH_ALT so that populating the QuickSearch area on the screen can be done by adding entries to the MENU database instead of adding code to the table class.
- amended the data dictionary to add the 'mustvalidate' option to the $fieldspec array.
- amended the data dictionary to add 'video' to the list of subtypes.
- amended 'std.table.class.inc' so that the member variable called $this->reuse_previous_select has a default value of TRUE instead of FALSE as TRUE is the most common value that is required.
Published: 01 June 2016