RADICORE v1.92.0 released
This version contains some bug fixes and enhancements, which includes a change to the structure of the AUDIT database and a new table in the MENU database.
This version contains the following changes:
- run script 'audit\sql\mysql\alter_table(2015-10-15).sql' to alter the structure of the AUDIT database.
- run script 'menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2015-11-19).sql' to alter the structure of the MENU database.
- run script 'menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2015-11-20).sql' to alter the contents of the MENU database.
- modified tables 'audit_ssn' and 'audit_trn' in the AUDIT database to replace separate 'date' and 'time' columns with a single 'datetime' column. This will allow more accurate selections between different dates.
- modified the 'Menu Control' screen to allow the 'Audit Delete' values to specify a time period in days, weeks, months or years instead of just years.
- modified 'std.csv.class.inc' to include the 'appendToCSV()' method to allow additional data to be appended to the CSV output following the calls to 'getData_serial()' and 'fetchRow()'.
- fixed bug in workflow engine caused by a case being started by a user whose rdcaccount_id is set to '1'.
- fixed bug in 'std.fileupload1.inc' caused by wrong arguments being passed to SplFileInfo object.
- amended the MENU database by adding tables MNU_SAVED_SELECTION and MNU_SAVED_SELECTION_DATA for use in transactions which use the OUTPUT4 pattern.
- fixed bug in 'dml.oracle.php.class.inc' when performing getData_serial() with $rows_per_page > 0.
- fixed bug in 'dict_table_s02.class.inc' when exporting dictionary data as reported in Bug #5177
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to add the $offset argument to the _cm_popupCall() method so that if this is used in an area with multiple rows it will show the HTML row number (which starts from 1 not zero).
- updated '_cm_pre_getData)' method in 'std.table.class.inc' to rename 3rd argument from $fieldarray to $parent_data.
- updated 'dict_table_s04.class.inc' so when generating the scripts for a LINK1 pattern it will allow the INNER table to be in a different database.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to rename '_validateInsert()' and '_validateUpdate()' methods to '_validateInsertPrimary()' and '_validateUpdatePrimary()' in order to avoid confusion with other validation methods with similar names.
Published: 12 December 2015