RADICORE v1.90.0 released
This version contains some bug fixes and enhancements, which includes the ability to turn a file picker into a directory picker.
This version contains the following changes:
- run script "menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2015-06-23).sql" to add the 'directory(up)' task to the MENU database
- fixed bug in 'validateDelete()' method within 'std.table.class.inc' which caused $errors array to be cleared out by calling '_examineWorkflowInstance()' method.
- updated 'where2array()' and 'array2where()' functions within 'include.library.inc' to cater for bitwise operations on columns such as "WHERE col1 & 1 = 0".
- fixed bug in 'dict_column.class.inc' which failed to show the size of columns of type 'bit'.
- fixed bug in 'php_session.class.inc' where the values for 'date_created' and 'last_updated' were set using PHP dates while the date comparison in the GC method (garbage collection) used 'now()' which is the current date as known to the database server. 'date_created' and 'last_updated' are now updated using 'now()'.
- updated all the relevant 'dml.???.class.inc' classes to convert 'now()' to the equivalent function in that DBMS.
- fixed bug in 'std.tree1.inc' and 'std.tree2.inc' which prevented selected rows from staying selected after returning from a child task with the 'locked' option set.
- modified 'std.filepicker1.inc' so that it will list directories instead of file if the $this->picker_filetypes property is set to the string 'directory' instead of an array of file extensions. This can be used in a task which can be added as a navigation button to a standard filepicker task to switch to a subdirectory within the current directory. See FAQ162 for details.
- added a new task called 'directory(up)' to the 'Miscellaneous' subsystem which can be added as a navigation button on a filepicker task to go up a directory level instead of down to a selected subdirectory.
- updated 'std.fileupload1.inc' so that when it is started from a navigation button in a filepicker task it will set its directory to the current directory in that filepicker task.
- modified the screen layout used by 'std.fileupload1.inc' so that it shows the directory into which the file will be uploaded.
Published: 01 July 2015