RADICORE v1.87.0 released
This version contains some bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'std.pdf.class.inc' so that can it can trap and discard any Byte Order Marks which are written to the output stream when a file which is encoded in UTF-8 is included, such as when the getLanguageText() function is called.
- fixed bug in 'std.multi1.inc' so that if a call to getData($where) returns an empty row it will be filled with the contents of the $where string so that a new record can be created.
- fixed bug in 'std.table.class.inc' so that the formatData() method will not call the getInternalDate() method on an empty date otherwise it will generate an error.
- updated 'std.filepicker1.inc' so that it will use the 'Order By' value in the task screen for its default sort sequence.
- fixed bug in 'mnu_menu.class.inc' which, in some circumstances, did not remove menu buttons which were not accessible by the user.
- fixed bug in the data dictionary which failed to show the choice of unique keys when maintaining the relationship between two tables.
- fixed bug with where2array() function in 'include.library.inc' which could not deal with tabs and newlines in the input string.
- fixed bug with executeQuery() method in 'std.table.class.inc' so that when splitting a string of queries into an array using ';' as a delimiter it now ignores ';' characters inside quoted strings. This fixes bug http://radicore.org/fud/index.php?t=msg&th=1410
- fixed bug in isPkeyComplete() function in 'include.library.inc' which failed to deal with a compound unique key where an optional column was not provided. This should only cause an error when a NOT NULL column is not provided.
- fixed bug with 'Generate PHP scripts (b) - Enter Details' which failed to show the outer database name and showed an empty dropdown list for the outer table name in the DEL4 pattern. This fixes bug http://radicore.org/fud/index.php?t=msg&th=1414
- updated PDF processing to allow 'padding' values to be set between the cell boundary and the cell contents.
- updated PDF processing to allow the 'y' coordinate of one cell to be saved so that it can be used to position another cell.
Published: 01 December 2014