RADICORE v1.85.0 released
This version contains some bug fixes, and adds a new Transaction Pattern.
This version contains the following changes:
- run script 'dict/sql/mysql/alter_table(2014-06-14).sql' to change the structure of the DICT database.
- run script 'menu/sql/menu.menu_export(2014-06-26).sql ' to alter the contents of the MENU database
- fixed bug in 'dict_table_key.class.inc' which failed to update correctly after columns were either added to or removed from the primary key.
- fixed bug in 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' which failed to set the auto_increment attribute when importing a table's structure into the Data Dictionary.
- updated table 'dict_column' in the DICT database to increase size of 'col_default' column from 40 to 255 characters. This is to allow default values such as "nextval('test_autoincrement_id_seq'::regclass)" which may appear in PostgreSQL databases.
- fixed bug in 'mnu_task.class.inc','mnu_menu.class.inc', 'mnu_nav_button.class.inc' and 'mnu_favourite_s04.class.inc' so that queries test for the value 'Y' instead of TRUE otherwise they will fail when using the PostgreSQL database.
- modified 'std.tree_view1.inc' and 'std.tree_view2.inc' to allow pagination, but this is for the entries which exist at level 1 only.
- added pattern 'OUTPUT6' to extract data from a Tree View and output it to a CSV file.
Published: 01 July 2014