RADICORE v1.84.0 released
This version contains some minor enhancements and bug fixes.
This version contains the following changes:
- run script 'menu/sql/mysql/alter_table(2014-05-07).sql' to change the structure of the MENU database.
- modified the MNU_LANGUAGE table to increase the size of the date_format columns. This is to allow for Asian dates which contain symbols.
- modified 'php_session.class.inc' so that it ignores $GLOBALS['server_timezone'] when setting the 'date_created' and 'last_updated' columns. This was causing problems with session garbage collection when the application timezone was different from the database timezone.
- modified 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' so that it sets the database timezone to be the same as date_default_timezone_get();
- fixed bug in 'dml.oracle.class.inc' which caused an incorrect conversion of 'DATE_SUB(field1 - INTERVAL $field2 unit)' to '($field1 - INTERVAL '$field2' $unit)'.
- fixed bug when attempting to use the 'recover password' option on the logon screen.
- modified 'std.filepicker1.inc' so that if the directory contains more than 2000 files the file names will be read once and stored in a cache instead of being read from disk each time. The cache will be per session, and if the RESTART button is pressed it will be rebuilt.
- added function 'replaceScreenLabels()' to work in DETAIL screens to complement 'replaceScreenHeadings()' which works in LIST screens.
- updated 'std.pdf.class.inc' to allow all fonts to be changed if the language changes. Please refer to FAQ159 for details.
- modified the logon process to check the record counts on the 'mnu_task_ip_address', 'mnu_user_ip_address', 'mnu_time_limit_role' and 'mnu_time_limit_user' tables so that if they are empty no further lookups are performed on all subsequent web pages in the current session.
- updated 'std.imap.class.inc' to use imap_errors() if imap_open() returns false.
Published: 01 June 2014