RADICORE v1.80.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements, and updates the TCPDF library.
This version contains the following changes:
Database changes:- none
- added '$this->no_foreign_data' flag to 'std.table.class.inc' to prevent 'getForeignData()' method from being called automatically.
- amended 'std.search1.inc' and 'std.multi5.inc' to set $this->no_foreign_data to TRUE.
- fixed bug in 'std.xml.php4/5.inc' when displaying error messages which are not associated with a field on the screen.
- fixed bug in 'xml2array' function inside 'radicore.xmlreader.inc' when an element contains a child element of the same name.
- amended 'std.batch.inc' and 'error.inc' to properly report errors with 'require()' function in batch jobs.
- removed the getBrowserLanguage(), matchBrowserLanguage() and saveLocaleFormat() functions from 'include.library.inc' and placed them inside 'language_detection.inc' so that they can be used without referencing 'include.library.inc'.
- updated the '_cm_getValRep()' method within 'mnu_user.class.inc' so that the $where argument is used in the call to getData(). This will allow the list of users to be filtered by the contents of the $where string.
- fixed bug in 'std.validation.class.inc' where a non-numeric value in a numeric field was not being reported correctly in the error message.
- updated 'dml.mysqli.class.inc' to output any MySQL warnings, such as silent data truncation, into the message area.
- updated 'mnu_subsystem_s01.class.inc' (subsystem export) to deal with MNU_TIME_LIMIT_ROLE and MNU_TIME_LIMIT_USER tables.
- updated all 'dml.*.class.inc' to include the '__toString()' method which can be used when the error handler is invoked.
- created 'error_logs' directory to hold the 'errorlog.html' file which is appended to by the error handler in 'error.inc'.
- upgraded TCPDF library to version 6.0.024.
Published: 03 September 2013