RADICORE v1.79.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements, such as including the ability to limit access to users or roles to specified time periods, and including a new transaction pattern. There are also some minor changes to 'help' screens.
This version contains the following changes:
Database changes:- added tables MNU_TIME_LIMIT_ROLE and MNU_TIME_LIMIT_USER to the menu database. Please run the following scripts:
- radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2013-04-21).sql - to amend the structure of the MENU database
- radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2013-04-21).sql - to add task details to the MENU database
- updated list of valid IP addresses in SOAP and XMLRPC folders to include '::1' (the IPv6 equivalent of '127.0.0.1').
- updated 'std.validation.class.inc' to replace CRLF in any multiline strings to just LF as CRLF is sometimes interpretted as two line feeds.
- updated 'std.filepicker1.inc' and 'std.filepicker2.inc' to move the processing of the RESET button.
- updated 'std.filepicker2.inc' to include the server name in the 'current directory' message.
- updated TCPDF to version 6.0.010 for PHP5. The PHP4 version is no longer updated.
- added tables MNU_TIME_LIMIT_ROLE and MNU_TIME_LIMIT_USER to the menu database which can be used to restrict user access to particular times of day and/or particular days. The maintenance screens are available via navigation buttons on the 'List Roles' and 'List Users' screens.
- fixed bug in 'dml.oracle.php5.class.inc' when retrieving times from a CHAR(8) column instead of a DATE column.
- modified 'std.help.inc' to obtain task description from the mnu_task table.
- mofified 'std.multi4.inc' to include processing for custom buttons in the data area (FAQ137).
- modified 'std.help.inc' to look for 'help-header.txt' and 'help-footer.txt' in the 'text/<language>/' directory before falling back to the subsystem root directory. This will enable the header and footer text to be available in different languages.
- modified 'std.help.inc' to allow the value '[copy: <task_id>]' to automatically copy the help text from another task.
- updated 'std.data_field.xsl' to allow fields with 'control=hidden' to occur in multi-row screens.
- updated list of relationship types in the Data Dictionary so that 'CASCADE' becomes 'CASCADE (framework)' and 'NULLIFY' becomes 'NULLIFY (framework)', and added 'CASCADE (FK constraint)' and 'NULLIFY (FK constraint)'. This is to separate actions which need to be taken by the framework from those that will be done by foreign key constraints in the database.
- added 'MULTI5' to the list of transaction patterns. The update to the MENU database is included in the radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2013-04-21).sql script.
Published: 22 June 2013