RADICORE v1.78.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- updated Import Columns function in Data Dictionary so that any existing comment is not overwritten with what has been defined in the dictionary database.
- updated XSL stylesheets to remove various errors reported by http://validator.w3.org/.
- updated XSL stylesheets to put 'title' attribute on images and navigation buttons so that they show up as tooltips in HTML pages.
- fixed problem in 'Generate PHP Scripts (a)+(b)' which failed to enclose $dbprefix in double quotes when constructing the sql query.
- updated 'std.pdf.class.inc' to allow an image to be used in 'detail view - multiple'.
- updated 'std.data_field.xsl' so that when a checkbox with a label appears in a search screen as a radiogroup, the label is shown in front of the group.
- fixed bug in 'std.filepicker1.inc' which failed to toggle sorting on the 'date' column.
- modified 'std.datevalidation.class.inc' to include $GLOBALS['date_format'] = 'yyyy-mm-dd' in the config file so that it can display dates in the format '2001-06-21'.
Published: 02 March 2013