RADICORE v1.77.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements, plus some small changes to the MENU database.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'std.table.class.inc' where the scriptNext() and scriptPrevious() methods had incorrect references to $this->commit() and $this->rollback().
- updated 'include.library.inc' to include removeBOM() function. This removes the Byte Order Mark from UTF8 strings.
- updated processing of $this->sql_search to allow line breaks in search expressions such as 'EXISTS(SELECT 1 FROM ... WHERE ...)'.
- fixed bug in 'getTableAlias1()' and 'getTableAlias2()' where it had "trim($regs)" instead of "array_map('trim', $regs)".
- fixed bug in 'validateSortItem()' where it failed to use alias name if $this->sql_from contained 'tablename AS alias'.
- modified all the DML classes to pass the connection details via the constructor instead of global variables.
- fixed bug in 'dml.oracle.class.inc' which prevented the details for FLOAT(126) columns from being imported into the data dictionary.
- changed std.help.inc so that it reads help text from the database instead of from disk files. This means that the 'help' directory is now redundant.
- updated the structure of the MENU database to include the 'HELP_TEXT_ALT' and 'MNU_TASK_ALT' tables for text in alternative languages. You will need to run the following scripts:
- radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2012-11-17).sql - to amend the database structure
- radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2012-11-17).sql - to add the task details to the MENU database.
- It is now no longer necessary to copy task descriptions into the 'language_text.inc' file before they are displayed in the title bar.
- updated 'std.filepicker.list1.xsl' to accept 'no_hyperlink' in the 'params' element to display the file name as plain text.
- updated Data Dictionary to allow an integer column of any size, not just TINYINT(1), to be treated as a boolean.
- updated navigation buttons to include the task description as a tool-tip ("title" attribute on an input control).
- replaced the button label in the Quick Search area to read "Quick Search" instead of "Search" to avoid confusion with the other search button.
Published: 01 January 2013