RADICORE v1.76.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements, plus some small changes to the MENU database.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'std.csv.class.inc' which prevented column headings being written out to a comma delimited file.
- updated MNU_USER table in the MENU database to increase the size of the 'ip_address' column from 16 to 40 characters. You will need to run script 'alter_table(2012-06-06).sql' to implement this change.
- updated AUDIT_LOGON_ERRORS table in the AUDIT database to increase the size of the 'ip_address' column from 16 to 40 characters. You will need to run script 'alter_table(2012-06-08).sql' to implement this change.
- modified the send_mail() function within 'include.library.inc' so that when sending an HTML message it puts the plain text version before the HTML version. This is because some email clients which cannot display HTML messages don't like it if the HTML version is first.
- fixed bug when dealing with numbers in locales which have different values for decimal point and thousands separator. Numbers are formatted in the user's locale before being displayed, and reformatted to internal representation (decimal point is '.', thousands separator is NULL) before being validated and written to the database. If a formatted number is included in the screen as 'noedit' then it is not passed back in the $_POST array, and when the $_POST array is merged with the original data the unformatted value is used. When this unformatted value is processed by the 'number_unformat()' function the result is a corrupted. The 'array_update_associative()' function has been modified to ensure that any number in the POST array is correctly unformatted before it is passed to the table object.
- updated the data dictionary to include screens to view relationship details from the child to its parents as well as from the parent to its children.You will need to run script 'dict.menu_export(2012-06-23).sql' in order to update the contents of your menu database.
- updated 'mnu_subsystem.class.inc' to make the 'erase' function faster.
- updated 'std.validation.class.inc' to deal with timestamp fields which are required but empty with a default of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.
- updated 'dml.mysqli.class.inc' to change 'ddl_showColumns()' method to use INFORMATION_SCHEMA instead of 'SHOW COLUMNS'.
- updated 'dml.mysqli.class.inc' to deal with default of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in timestamp fields.
- updated TCPDF library to version 5.9.178.
- fixed bug in 'include.xml.php4/5.inc' which sometimes caused the wrong value for 'orderby_seq' to be loaded into the screen, thus causing the wrong up-arrow/down-arrow image to be displayed next to the sort column.
- fixed bug in 'std.filepicker1.inc' which caused the sort sequence to toggle between 'ascending' and 'descending' each time the page was automatically refreshed.
- modified result of clicking on a column heading in a list screen to change the sort sequence so that clicking on a different column will always start at ASCENDING sequence, and will only toggle between ASCENDING and DESCENDING when repeatedly clicking on the same column name.
- fixed bug in getTimeStamp() when $GLOBALS['server_timezone'] in the config file is set to a different value than the server's timezone.
- fixed bug when clicking on a hyperlink in the breadcrumbs area to go back to a previous task.
- updated the $servers directive in the config file to include an entry called 'switch_dbnames'. This can be used when the database name used when importing into the data dictionary and creating the class files is completely different (not just a change in prefix) when deployed on a different server.
- fixed bug in 'dml.oracle.php5.class.inc' when using $dbprefix to alter database names.
- fixed bug when using Oracle 11g which stopped with "ORA-01002 Fetch Out of Sequence" error.
Published: 14 October 2012