RADICORE v1.75.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'std.pdf.class.inc' when dealing with a barcode in the multi1-multi9 area.
- moved methods outputPDF_DetailView(), outputPDF_LabelView() and outputPDF_ListView() from 'std.table.class.inc' to 'std.pdf.class.inc' as they are methods for PDF documents and not database tables.
- moved method outputCSV() from 'std.table.class.inc' to a new file called 'std.csv.class.inc'.
- updated TCPDF library to version 5.9.157.
- fixed bug in 'dict_column.class.inc' which set a boolean value of '0' to 'N'.
- fixed bug in 'include.library.inc' which dealt incorrectly with a boolean value of '0'.
- updated 'std.xml.php4.inc' and 'std.xml.php5.inc' to have all the functions inside a class called 'radicore_view'.
- fixed bug in runInBackground() function so that it can detect and report errors such as '401 Authorization Required'.
- updated 'send_email()' function inside 'include.library.inc' so that it will send an HTML email if the message starts with '<' and ends with '>'.
Published: 03 June 2012