RADICORE v1.74.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- created isDirectoryValid() function to test that a directory is within the 'open_basedir' list before using the 'is_dir()' or 'file_exists()' function.
- updated 'audit_trn.class.inc' and 'audit_tbl.class.inc' to automatically increment the sequence number if a duplicate is detected during an insert.
- fixed bug which prevented updateSelection() from working with an update string = "field1=field1+1, field2=field2+1".
- modified updateRecord() in 'dml.mysql.class.inc' to allow a value of 'function(...)' to be added to the SQL query string as "field1=FUNCTION(...)" instead of "field1='FUNCTION(...)'". This can be turned on by by adding the field name to $this->allow_db_function as in '$this->allow_db_function = 'field1';".
- modified 'std.pdf.class.inc' so that the multi1-multi9 zones will not stop with the first empty result, and will be processed in the order defined within the structure file (which could be multi1, multi4, multi3, multi2, multi6) instead of sequentially as in multi1, multi2, multi3, multi4, multi5, multi6.
- updated 'std.multi2.inc' to allow $search value to be input to outer entity via the _cm_restart() method.
Published: 14 April 2012