RADICORE v1.73.0 released
This version contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' so that the arguments in the DATE_SUB() function are cast to the expected data types.
- modified LDAP and RADIUS classes (in /menu/classes/) to check that the extension is actually available when the class is instantiated, and abort if not.
- modified 'error.inc', 'dml.sqlserv.class.inc' and 'dml.oracle.class.inc' to deal with database errors in a more consistent manner.
- modified code which handles the switching between HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
- modified 'add database' function in Data Dictionary to exclude databases from the server if they have the current dbprefix but exist in the dictionary without the prefix.
- updated 'std.data_field.xsl' so that a field with properties 'control=multi-line' and 'xml=CDATA' will be displayed as ordinary text without escaping any HTML entities.
- updated 'std.update4.inc' so that it validates any sort field passed down by the parent script.
- add new task 'audit_ssn(batch)delete' which will delete entries from the AUDIT database older than 'N' years, where 'N' can be set on the 'Maintain Menu Controls' screen. A navigation button for this task is also available on this screen, but you can also set up a cron job to run this automatically. You will need to run script 'audit.menu_export(2012-01-24).sql' in order to add this task to your system.
- fixed bug in 'std.filepicker1.inc' which prevented it from showing an error message generated by a child form (usually std.fileupload1.inc).
- fixed bug in 'dml.sqlsrv.class.inc' when encountering SUBSTR() inside a CONCAT() function.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' and 'dml.*.class.inc' to allow the '_cm_deleteSelection()' method to specify FROM and USING arguments to enable a multi-table delete in the format 'DELETE FROM $from USING $using WHERE $selection'.
Published: 08 February 2012