RADICORE v1.70.0 released
This version upgrades the TCPDF library as well as adding a transaction pattern for printing address labels.
This version contains the following changes:
- merge 'align','valign' and 'class' attribute values into a single 'class' entry when adding the screen structure details to the XML document.
- created script 'radicore/menu/sql/mnu_role_task.sql' to add missing standard tasks to existing roles. This is not necessary for new roles as they are added automatically when they are created.
- updated 'table(generate)b.php' so that when it creates the '<table>.report.inc' file for an OUTPUT2 task it will set the default column widths to a percentage so that the whole line is filled.
- updated TCPDF library to version 5.9.112.
- updated MENU database to include the OUTPUT5 pattern. You will have to run script 'radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2011-08-24).sql' to apply this change to your database.
- added file 'std.output5.inc' as the controller for the OUTPUT5 pattern.
- updated 'table(generate)a.php' and ''table(generate)b.php' to include OUTPUT5 pattern for address labels.
- updated 'std.pdf.class.inc' to deal with the OUTPUT5 pattern (address labels).
- updated default/pdf.styles.inc so that 'noborder' style sets the border width to zero instead of the border colour to white.
- updated 'std.pdf.class.inc' to allow the 'min_lines' option on $structure['body']['fields'] elements in the report structure file so that a cell with fewer lines will be padded with empty lines.
- updated 'std.pdf.class.inc' to allow 'padding_left/right/top/bottom' and 'margin_bottom' to be specified in the pdf.styles.inc file for use with the OUTPUT5 pattern (address labels).
Published: 25 August 2011