RADICORE v1.68.0 released
This version includes a few bug fixes, plus the option to use browser-specific CSS files, a QuickSearch option, and upgraded the TCPDF library.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed a bug in the 'outputCSV()' method within 'std.table.class.inc' to ensure that only those fields which have been specifically selected will be output.
- modified '_dml_updateSelection()' method within 'std.table.class.inc' so that it will stop on the first error.
- modified 'updateRecord()' method within 'dml.*.class.inc' so that if it is called with a $where string, and the primary key has changed, it will still check for a duplicate value.
- modified 'send_email()' function within 'include.library.inc' so that it puts the 'from' address into the 5th argument of PHP's mail() function to force a valid 'Return-Path' value in the mail header otherwise the sendmail program may use a value which causes the recipient's mail server to treat the email as spam. If a fixed value for Return-Path is required you can set the MAIL_RETURN_PATH constant in the CONFIG.INC file.
- added option to include browser-specific CSS files. Refer to The use of Cascading Style Sheets within Radicore for details.
- added option to include a QuickSearch area on LIST1 screens.
- upgraded TCPDF library to version 5.9.084
Published: 01 June 2011