RADICORE v1.67.0 released
This version includes a few enhancements and bug fixes, and a driver for the SQL Server database.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug which allowed tasks which had been disabled to appear in the favourites area of the menu/home page.
- changed 'include.general.inc' so that it will look for a file called 'config.local.inc' if 'config.inc' does not exist in the include path. This is for use on development machines.
- fixed bug in XML processing when dealing with errors in a multi-row screen.
- fixed bug in getExtraData() method in std.table.class.inc which caused it to empty $this->fieldarray.
- updated XSL processing to use the disable-output-escaping template instead of the disable-output-escaping option. This is to get around a bug in Firefox.
- updated TCPDF library to version 5.9.029.
- fixed bug in 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' which had the wrong arguments in the call to $auditobj->auditDelete().
- amended table mnu_favourite in the 'menu' database to include the 'breadcrumbs' column. This will allow the menu buttons and the breadcrumbs area to be rebuilt to what they had been when the task was originally added to a user's favourites. You will have to run script radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2010-12-29).sql in order to change the database schema.
- added dml.sqlsrv.class.inc so that RADICORE can now work with an SQL Server database.
Published: 01 January 2011