RADICORE v1.66.0 released
This version includes a few enhancements and bug fixes
This version contains the following changes:
- updated 'std.imap.class.inc' to include method html2text() which will convert an HTML document into plain text.
- updated 'std.imap.class.inc' so that it will provide the content-id of any attachments which are included in the HTML email. This will allow the 'cid' entry to be replaced with a URL that will obtain the attachment from its new location.
- added the 'fullwidth' property to each 'style_custom.css' file so that the 'textarea' control can be made to fit the full width of the cell instead of being restricted to the specified number of columns.
- amended XML/XSL processing so that if you add $this->fieldspec['<fieldname>']['xml'] = 'CDATA' to a field's specifications it will be added to the XHTML document in a <pre> element with disable-output-escaping="yes". This will prevent characters such as '<', '>' and '&' from being converted to '<', '>' and '&'. Note that the 'disable-output-escaping' option does not work in client-side transformations with Firefox.
- updated 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' so that it can deal with the 'retry_on_duplicate_key' property.
- updated 'dml.oracle.php5.class.inc' so that it can deal with the DATE_SUB() and DATE_ADD() functions.
- updated 'std.update2.inc' so that it will combine the result of the call to $dbobject->updateSelection() with any other messages generated within the object.
- updated 'error.inc' so that the error log is emailed using 'charset=UTF-8' so that non-ascii characters are displayed correctly.
- updated 'errorlogdel.php' so that after creating an empty 'errorlog.html' file it inserts a 'charset=utf-8' header so that utf-8 characters can be displayed correctly.
- amended 'std.data_field.xsl' so that if additional CSS class names are supplied in the screen structure file and/or the XML document then they will be merged into a single 'class' attribute.
Published: 01 December 2010