RADICORE v1.65.0 released
This version includes a few enhancements and bug fixes
This version contains the following changes:
- ensure that search screens allow 'IS NULL' and 'IS NOT NULL' as search criteria in any field.
- amended 'std.imap.class.inc' so that if the plain text version of the message is empty (which it should never be if the email client follows the correct protocols) it will use the HTML version.
- modified 'std.fileupload1.inc' and 'std.table.class.inc' so that filesize is made available in the _cm_post_fileUpload() method.
- modified 'include.session.inc' so that a 'run_at_end' task is not added to the processing sequence if the current task terminates with errors.
- fixed bug with breadcrumbs area when switching between different tasks which use the same script.
- updated 'std.list1/2/3.inc', 'std.multi2/3/4.inc' so that any search criteria supplied in either selection_fixed or selection_temp on MNU_TASK table is saved so that it becomes visible in the associated search screen.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include methods 'restart()' and '_cm_restart()'. These will be called from all page controllers when they are restarted after returning from a child form. This will allow action to be taken after returning from a particular child task.
- modified 'include.library.inc' to improve the use of regular expressions when processing the WHERE string.
Published: 01 November 2010