RADICORE v1.64.0 released
This version includes a few enhancements and bug fixes
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'stripOperators()' function in file 'include.library.inc', which is used in 'where2array()', so that if the value is enclosed in single or double quotes it will also call stripslashes() in case it contains any escaped characters.
- fixed some anomalies when using column hyperlinks to change the sort sequence in LIST forms.
- updated 'audit_fld.class.inc' so that it will truncate any string larger than 65535 characters.
- updated the config.inc file to include the constant ERROR_LOG_MAILTO. This can contain one or more email addresses. If this is defined then the error_log will be emailed to this address.
- modified 'dml.*.class.inc' files so that when inserting a record with a compound primary key, part of which is empty, it will set the field to '' (empty string) instead of NULL.
Published: 02 October 2010