RADICORE v1.63.0 released
This version includes an upgrade of the TCPDF library, and a few bug fixes
This version contains the following changes:
- updated std.help.inc so that the script id and script description are on separate lines.
- fixed bug in 'std.add3.inc' which caused it to return the wrong count when inserting more than one record.
- updated 'std.data_field.xsl' to copy across any 'class' attribute found with any <option> in the <lookup> area for dropdown lists.
- modified 'include.xml.php4/5.inc' so that the reference to file 'style_custom.css' will be excluded from the HTML output if it does not exist.
- when converting a selection string to or from an array ensure that the difference between a field value of '' (empty string) and NULL is maintained.
- updated TCPDF library to version 5.8.013
- fixed bug which caused the creation of a PDF file which could not be read. This was caused by running the initialisation code a second time after detecting a change in language, and this re-initialisation caused a corruption.
Published: 01 September 2010