RADICORE v1.61.0 released
This version contains a few enhancements and bug fixes
This version contains the following changes:
- modified 'std.validation.class.inc' and 'logon.class.inc' to deal with situation where $_SESSION['rdcaccount_id'] is not present.
- modified 'error.inc' to skip logoff function if $logon_user_id is 'INTERNET' or 'BATCH'.
- amended XMLRPC functions to obtain the value for $GLOBALS['dbprefix'] before the database is accessed.
- modified 'dml.mysqli.class.inc' so that if an errno of 2006 (MySQL server has gone away) is returned it will attempt to reconnect.
- modified 'config.xmlrpc.inc.default' to change the server encoding from 'utf8' to 'iso-8895-1'. This is because the client has already changed any utf8 characters into numeric entities, and to decode them using 'utf8' again would produce the wrong results.
- modified 'getLanguageFile()' within 'include.library.inc' so that if it cannot find a file beginning with 'sys' then it uses a literal error message instead of one supplied by 'getLanguageText()' as this would also fail with 'file not found'.
- modified 'std.table.class.inc' so that 'getForeignData()' will not clear out any key fields if a lookup failed while within a search screen as the key may only contain a partial value.
- modified 'std.table.class.inc' so that 'unFormatData()' will not insert '9999-12-31' into a field which has 'infinityisnull' set while within a search screen.
- fixed bug in convertTZdate() and convertTZtime() which failed to ensure that date is converted to internal format (ccyy-mm-dd) before being converted.
Published: 01 July 2010