RADICORE v1.58.0 released
This version contains a few enhancements and bug fixes
This version contains the following changes:
- updated PDF processing to allow the page footer to contain an image.
- updated PDF processing to allow the page margins to be changed from the defaults.
- updated PDF processing to allow 'ignore_if_empty' to be set for an entire style. This saves having to specify it for every line that uses that style.
- updated PDF processing to allow title elements to be printed once per database row (not on overflow pages). This facility uses the 'print_only_once' option.
- fixed database export and table export functions within the data dictionary so that when they link to the MENU database to find the subsystem's directory name they use the correct dbprefix from the config.inc file.
- change 'singleton' class to 'RDCsingleton' so that it wll not clash with a class/interface with the same name when being integrated with other software. YOU WILL NEED TO CHANGE ALL REFERENCES TO THIS CLASS IN YOUR CODE.
Published: 01 April 2010