RADICORE v1.54.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and enhancements, including some sample code for XML-RPC web services.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in setDefaultOrderBy() function which set the default sequence to 'asc', only to have it switched to 'desc' in the setOrderBy() function.
- fixed bug in 'dict_table_key.class.inc' which failed to include the value of $dbprefix when accessing the database schema.
- fixed bug in 'std.update4.inc' to change '$dbobject->getErrors' to '$dbobject->getErrors()'.
- fixed bug in the 'import tables' function in the data dictionary which added $dbprefix twice to $dbname, thereby creating an invalid database name.
- added 'xmlrpc' directory to assist in the development of web services. Point your browser to 'radicore/xmlrpc/index.html' to see some working examples.
- replaced all POSIX functions which have been deprecated in PHP 5.3.0 with their PCRE equivalents.
- updated the MENU database to include tables MNU_TASK_IP_ADDRESS and MNU_USER_IP_ADDRESS. This can be used to restrict access to machines with specified IP addresses. You will need to run the following scripts:
- radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2009-11-15).sql to alter the structure of your MENU database.
- radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2009-11-15).sql to update the contents of your MENU database.
Published: 01 December 2009