RADICORE v1.52.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- upgraded TCPDF to version 4.8.005
- updated 'include.general.inc' to add functions 'convertTZdate()' and 'convertTZtime()'. These will allow timezone conversions on fields of type 'date' and 'time' instead of 'datetime'.
- updated footer processing in PDF output so that 'date' and 'time' values are converted into the user's timezone.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to replace the '_cm_ListView_pre_print()' method with the '_cm_ListView_print_before()' and '_cm_ListView_print_after()' methods.
- updated 'std.pdf.class.inc' to include the 'getLinesRemaining()' method.
- fixed bug in login screen where the email address was entered in mixed/upper case instead of lower case, causing the error message "A record already exists with this key" to be displayed.
- updated 'std.validation.class.inc' to change all 'str*()' functions to 'mb_str*()' (if the mbstring extension has been loaded) as the func_overload option is no longer supported in htaccess files as of PHP version 5.2.7
- fixed bug in 'std.update5.inc' which failed if $where was empty, ignoring the fact that $selection was not empty.
- updated AUDIT database to add 'email_addr' field to 'audit_logon_errors' table. This is to fix bug when a login fails when using an email address instead of a user id. You will need to run script 'radicore\audit\sql\mysql\alter_table(2009-09-29).sql' in order to update your database schema.
Published: 04 October 2009