RADICORE v1.50.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in 'include.xml.php4/5.inc' which mis-spelled a call to getLanguageText().
- modified the _sqlSelectAlternateLanguage() method inside 'std.table.class.inc' so that it allows more options.
- modified 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' to include the adjustGroupBy() and adjustHaving() functions which are used for the Oracle database.
- added function replaceScreenColumns() which will replace a column id in a screen structure file with a different column id (and label) at runtime. This is similar to replaceScreenHeadings() which will only replace the column label.
- updated 'mnu_subsystem_s01.class.inc' (subsystem export) so that it includes the MNU_ACCOUNT and MNU_MOTD tables when exporting the MENU subsystem.
- updated various 'std.*.inc' files to use $object->getErrors() instead of $object->errors.
- updated Virtual Private Database processing so that users whose rdcaccount_id is greater than 1 cannot modify or delete any shared records (where rdcaccount_id = 1).
- allow the selection/choice made in popup screens to be locked for the next activation.
- updated 'std.output1/2/3/4.inc' so that $search is available as a 3rd argument to _cm_initialise() in case it was called from a search screen.
Published: 01 August 2009