RADICORE v1.48.0 released
This version contains a few enhancements and bug fixes. It adds a new table for 'Message Of The Day" (MOTD) as well as upgrading the TCPDF library.
This version contains the following changes:
- updated 'std.buttons.xsl' to include the total row count after 'show 25 | ... | show 100'.
- added table 'mnu_motd' to the MENU database to deal with Message Of The Day. You will need to run the following scripts:
- radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2009-05-05).sql to update the structure of the MENU database. This will also add 'mnu_motd(show)' to the mnu_role_task table for each role_id so that it is accessible to all users.
- radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2009-05-05).sql to add the new tasks to the MENU database.
- modified the logon process so that a 'Show Message of the Day' screen will appear immediately after passing through the LOGON screen. It will show the latest unexpired message, with the ability to scroll through earlier unexpired messages.
- fixed bug in 'mnu_user(add1)' which failed to encrypt the password field.
- updated the dictionary import scripts to take account of $dbprefix when reading the target database. Database names in the dictionary do not have this prefix.
- modified the method of looking up language files, screen and report structure files. It will now look for the specified file individually in one of the possible language directories instead of assuming that if the language directory exists then the file must exist in that directory.
- renamed script 'mnu_pattern_enq.php' to 'mnu_pattern(enq1).php' and 'mnu_role_search.php' to 'mnu_role(search).php' to conform to current naming standards. You will need to run script radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2009-05-14).sql in order to update your copy of the MENU database.
- fixed bug which caused the BACK button from a help page to go back to the wrong page.
- changed the MULTI1 pattern to remove the RETRIEVE button and replace the CLEAR button with RESET as it resets the screen to its previous values which may not mean clearing it to an empty state.
- upgraded TCPDF library to version 4.6.011.
- fixed bug in 'std.validation.class.inc' which failed to validate a string's length against the column size in the data dictionary.
Published: 01 June 2009