RADICORE v1.47.0 released
This version contains a few enhancements.
This version contains the following changes:
- updated 'include.session.inc' to include getPreviousPattern() function.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include $this->scriptPrevious() method which will call $this->commit() if there is a database transaction which is open.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include $this->no_duplicate_error which, if set to TRUE, will prevent an error message when inserting a record which already exists. Instead it will set $this->numrows to zero to signify 'no insert', and the '_cm_pos_insertRecord()' method will not be called. If the new record is not a duplicate then $this->numrows will be set to 1 to signify 'record inserted'.
- updated 'batch_log(filepicker)' task so that by default each file hyperlink will open up in the browser window. If 'download=TRUE' is entered into the task's 'settings' field then each hyperlink will be processed by the 'batch_log(filedownload)' task.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include 'post_fileUpload()' and '_cm_post_fileUpload()' methods.
- updated 'std.fileupload1.inc' to call the 'post_fileUpload()' method so that the file may be processed after it has been uploaded.
- updated the 'selections' area of the navigation bar so that a selection can be locked, which will enable the same records to be automatically reselected when returning to the screen.
- modified the processing of the 'rdcaccount_id' field so that it is qualified with the table name when included in any SQL statement that is generated by the framework.
Published: 01 May 2009