RADICORE v1.46.0 released
This version contains a few enhancements and bug fixes.
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed bug in php_session.class.inc which accepted a session_id greater than 32 chars when the request string had '/.../...' appended to it.
- updated 'deleteRelations()' method in 'std.table.class.inc' so that when deleting or nullifying child relations the value of $this->audit_logging for the parent table is passed down to the child table.
- updated the 'dict_table' table in the DICT database to include columns 'nameof_start_date' an 'nameof_end_date' when the table has fields which represent 'start_date' and/or 'end_date', but with different names. You must run script radicore\dict\sql\mysql\alter_table(2009-03-08).sql in order to update your database schema.
- updated PDF processing to allow '<imagename>' to be expressed as '%%name' instead of the hard-coded path to an image file so that the path name can be provided from data which is obtained at runtime.
- fixed bug in 'mnu_user.class.inc' which tried to validate the password when attempting to update a different field, such as the role_id. As the password is not present on the screen the validation always failed.
- fixed bug in 'std.pdf.class.inc' where variables the title were not being shown correctly if the printing of _cm_ListView_total() caused a new page to be started.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include $this->scriptNext() method which will call $this->commit() if there is a database transaction which is open.
Published: 01 April 2009