RADICORE v1.44.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes.
This version contains the following bug fixes:
- ensure that if a screen is refreshed after a database update it is done via GET instead of POST.
- fixed bug in 'std.detail1.xsl' which prevented a field's 'size' attribute in the screen structure file from being used to override the default size.
- fixed bug in getData_raw() when $this->sql_orderby contains a field which does not exist in either $this->sql_select or $this->fieldspec, thus causing an error.
- fixed bug in 'mnu_user.class.inc' which corrupted the password when the COPY button is pressed while running mnu_user(add1).
- fixed bug in 'std.encryption.class.inc' regarding multibyte characters.
- fixed bug in 'include.xml.php4/5.inc' which tried to output a numeric field name as an element id. These are invalid in XML, so are ignored.
- fixed bug in 'std.filedownload1.inc' to allow spaces in the file name.
- fixed bug in 'std.head.xsl' which failed to append the session name to the meta refresh line.
Published: 01 February 2009