RADICORE v1.40.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and enhancements, including the ability to perform user authentication via an LDAP server.
This version contains the following updates and fixes:
- fixed bug in 'qualifySelect()' of 'std.table.class.inc' so that it will not try to qualify any element in the select list which starts with 'function(SELECT ...)' as well as '(SELECT ...)'.
- added sqlSelectDefault() method to 'std.table.class.inc' so that the components of an object's sql SELECT statement can be set to their default values before being modified.
- modified 'std.datevalidation.class.inc' and 'config.inc' to allow dates to be displayed in the format 'dd.mm.yyyy' and 'dd/mm/yy'.
- modified 'Generate SQL' function in AUDIT system to replace chr(10) with '\n' and chr(13) with '\r' in field values.
- modified the filepicker pattern so that if a fileupload task is activated then the uploaded file will automatically be passed back to the user as the selected file without any further action.
- modified 'std.help.inc' so that it includes both the taskid and description in the screen title.
- added the ability to authenticate the logon screen via an LDAP server, in addition to the existing RADIUS server.
- updated MNU_TASK table to include a new column to hold max_execution_time, to allow a script to run for longer than the limit defined in the PHP.INI file. You will need to run script radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2008-09-19).sql to update the structure of the MENU database.
- made it possible to force a page break in a PDF report with the code "$this->pdf->AddPage();"
- fixed bug in getForeignData() which dealt incorrectly with a field list containing multiple fields, some of which were aliased.
Published: 01 October 2008