RADICORE v1.35.0 released
This version contains a few enhancements and bug fixes.
This version contains the following updates and fixes:
- fixed bug in the 'validateField()' method inside 'std.validation.class.inc' which translated a field name using the contents of the 'language_text.inc' file, then used the translated name as the key to the $errors array insead of using it in the body of the message.
- fixed bug in the 'qualifySelect()' function within 'std.general.inc' so that fields within a 'function(...)' statement are also qualified, but fields within a subselect are not.
- modified the 'filterWhere()' method inside 'include.general.inc' so that all field names are converted to lowercase before being compared with the contents of the $fieldspec array.
- modified the 'getInitialData()' method inside 'std.table.class.inc' so that if a field is currently empty but it has a default value defined, then the default value will be used as the field's initial value (unless it has a datatype of date and/or time).
- modified the '_sqlProcessJoin()' method inside 'std.table.class.inc' so that if a field being added to the select string has an alias name which is already being used, that alias name will be appended with an 'x' to make it unique.
- modified LIST2, LIST3, MULTI2, MULTI3 and MULTI4 controllers so that the $where string passed to the 'initialise()' method of the inner objects is the original string, not the one filtered by the outer object.
- fixed bug in ADD2 pattern which caused $selection to be used instead of $where. However, $selection will be made available as a second argument for the '_cm_initialise()' method if it is required.
- modified XSL files so that each <body> element in the HTML output will include a CSS class name which is based on the script name (but without the '.php' extension, and with parentheses changed to underscores). This will allow custom CSS styles to be set for individual scripts.
- added pattern ADD5 which will allow multiple database rows to be created from a single input screen. You will need to import script radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2008-03-28).sql to update your copy of the MENU database.
- added '_cm_setParentData()' method to 'std.table.class.inc' to allow changes made in a parent object to be made available to the child object in the ADD5 pattern.
- added functions 'setColumnAttributes()' and 'unsetColumnAttributes()' to 'include.general.inc' to allow columns in a horizontal display to be hidden or unhidden.
- added functions 'getColumnHeadings()' and 'setColumnHeadings()' to 'include.general.inc' to allow column headings in a horizontal display to be modified.
- added the ability to specify that all the fields in a particular row in a multi-row update area, such as in a MULTI2 pattern, should be set to 'noedit'. This can be achieved by adding the pseudo-column 'rdc_rowspecs' with the value "array('noedit' => 'y')" to the row in question.
Published: 01 April 2008