RADICORE v1.32.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and minor enhancements
This version contains the following updates:
- modified 'std.data_field.xsl' to allow the option lists for dropdowns and radio groups to have a separate set of values for each row in a MULTI2 or MULTI3 form.
- modified 'std.data_field.xsl' so that if a text field contains a non-breaking space it will be output as a non-breaking space in the HTML output. This is because when '&nbsp;' is added to the XML document it becomes '&amp;nbsp;' which causes the HTML output to display '&nbsp;' instead of ' '. The string '&amp;nbsp;' is therefore replaced with '&#160' during the XSL transformation.
- fixed bug in 'extractQualifiedFieldNames()' - used in 'qualifyOrderby()' - which failed to deal with 'CASE ... END AS alias' correctly.
- fixed bug in resizeImage() function to use forward slashes instead of back slashes in path names so that it will work on *nix systems.
- fixed bug in task wk_workflow(validate) which caused the SQL query to fail by qualifying a column in the ORDER BY clause with the wrong table name.
- fixed bug in 'include.sesson.inc', 'include.xml.php4.inc' and 'include.xml.php5.inc' which failed to deal with "$_SERVER['HTTPS']=off" when using IIS.
Published: 01 January 2008