RADICORE v1.30.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and minor enhancements
This version contains the following updates:
- modified 'include.general.inc' to allow 'MATCH(...) AGAINST(...)' in query strings for the MySQL database.
- modified getForeignData() method inside 'std.table.class.inc' so that if the lookup on the foreign table fails then the foreign key field(s) are only cleared if they do not form part of the primary key.
- modified 'std.table.class.inc' so that if the insertOrUpdate() method is given an associative array (containing a single database row) it will return an associative array, and if it is given an indexed array (containing a number of database rows) it will return an indexed array.
- modified 'std.table.class.inc' so that the getInitialDataMultiple() method can deal with a $where string that contains ') OR (' to indicate a selection of multiple rows. The input to the _cm_getInitialDataMultiple() method will now be a multi-dimensional array, indexed by row number.
- modified File Picker pattern to enable pagination. This currently has a fixed page size of 100 rows which will be displayed in 2 columns of 50 rows each.
- fixed bug in Search pattern which treated '0' as empty instead of false for boolean fields.
- fixed bug in the 'setAction()' method within 'std.table.class.inc' which caused a ghost entry to be inserted into an otherwise empty array when either the 'selectall' or 'unselectall' hyperlinks were used in a Multi2, Multi3 and List2 pattern.
- fixed bug in 'std.data_field.xsl' when, for a field with a control of 'popup', the field name is the same as the foreign field.
- fixed bug in 'setScreenStructure()' of 'include.xml.php4/5.inc' so that 'size=<string>' is treated as a field name and 'size=<numeric>' is treated as an field attribute.
- fixed bug in Add 2 pattern which caused it to use $selection instead of $where.
- fixed bug in processing of Multi 4 pattern which caused popup in outer table to be directed to the inner table instead.
- fixed bug in Enquire 1 pattern which caused it to process the previous selection when restarted with a new selection.
- fixed bug in logon processing which failed to use addslashes() when building the WHERE string from the user's input.
- modified 'dml.mysql.class.inc' and 'dml.mysqli.class.inc' to deal correctly with backslashes in the WHERE string. Values such as [name='value\\'] must be left alone while [name LIKE 'value\\'] must be changed to [name LIKE 'value\\\\'].
- modified 'std.validation.class.inc' so that an integer of size=3 will accept a maximum value of 999, not 127.
- added function resizeImage() to 'include.general.inc'.
- modified File Upload pattern to call resizeImage() if $object->resize_array is not empty.
Published: 01 November 2007