RADICORE v1.29.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes, plus the ability to provide Row Level Security (RLS) or a Virtual Private Database (VPD).
This version contains the following updates:
- renamed MENU tasks in the MENU database so that they conform to the format 'table_name(pattern)suffix'. You will need to run script radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2007-09-10).sql in order to update any previous installations.
- fixed bug in 'dict_table(export)' when using a PostgreSQL database which failed to deal properly with column types of tinyint and mediumint.
- fixed bug in 'language_detection.inc' which failed to recognise France when the language array contained [fr] instead of [fr-fr].
- fixed bug in 'std.validation.class.inc' which failed to convert French decimal point ',' to '.' before testing for a numeric value.
- fixed bug in 'std.search.inc' which failed to convert French decimal point ',' to '.' before passing search string back to previous form.
- changed 'dict_column(import)' so that it reports the column name instead of the column number in any error messages.
- fixed bug in 'std.tree_view2.inc' which caused the saved version of $dbouter to be lost from the $_SESSION array.
- fixed bug in 'dml.mysql.class.inc' and 'dml.mysqli.class.inc' which did not deal properly with column names used in unique or non-unique keys which contained uppercase characters.
- added an option for Virtual Private Databases (VPD), also known as Row Level Security (RLS). This allows a database table to contain data for multiple accounts, but each user can only access the data for his/her account. This feature is documented in http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/virtual-private-database.html. This will require the following scripts to be run:
- radicore\menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2007-09-14).sql - to update the structure of the MENU database
- radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2007-09-14).sql - to update the contents of the MENU database
- radicore\workflow\sql\mysql\alter_table(2007-09-17).sql - to update the structure of the WORKFLOW database
- Added function 'free_result()' to 'std.table.class.inc' to release the resource created by 'getData_serial()'.
Published: 01 October 2007