RADICORE v1.27.0 released
This version contains a few bug fixes and a few enhancements.
This version contains the following updates:
- fixed bug in dictionary import when dealing with unsigned FLOAT columns.
- created function 'append2ScriptSequence()' for adding entries to $_SESSION['script_sequence'] to include additional standard processing.
- updated 'std.add1/2.inc', 'std.update1/3.inc' and 'std.multi1/2/3.inc' to check for errors after calling the $dbobject->getExtraData() method.
- fixed bug in 'std.delete2.inc' which made it ignore the contents of $where in favour of $selection.
- updated workflow subsystem to add a new task to list expired workitems (timed items which have gone past their time limit) and a child task to trigger the expired item. This is for those users who do not use a cron job to trigger a selected expired item. Please use script radicore\workflow\sql\workflow.menu_export(2007-08-05).sql to update your menu database.
- fixed bug in getLanguageText() caused when obtaining text from a subsystem other than the current subsystem.
- added tasks 'mnu_menu(list2)a' and 'mnu_nav_button(list2)a' which will show the parents of the selected task instead of its children. You will have to import script 'radicore\menu\sql\menu.menu_export(2007-08-12).sql' to change your menu database.
- fixed bug in 'qualifyWhere()' function where $this->sql_search_table contained 'tablename AS alias'.
- fixed bug which caused 'recover password' function to fail.
- fixed bug which failed to show 'Reset User Password' screen when user is forced to change his password after 'n' days or 'n' logons.
Published: 20 August 2007