RADICORE v2.02.0 released01 February 2017
RADICORE v2.01.0 released01 November 2016
RADICORE v2.00.0 released01 October 2016
The use of Cascading Style Sheets within Radicore22 April 2008
How to implement Two Factor Authentication01 February 2008
Support for PHP4 dropped, support for PHP7 started01 October 2016
Why you should build your web application back-to-front06 January 2013
What is the 3-Tier Architecture?14 October 2012
DB or not DB, that is the question05 March 2017
On not using the "right" standards13 December 2016
Object Oriented Database Programming01 November 2016
This policy discloses what information we gather about you when you visit radicore.org or buy any products or services directly from us or through a third party. It describes how we use that information and how you can control it.
Information gathered by Radicore Software Limited
Radicore Software Limited collects two types of information from users:
- Data that users volunteer when registering to download the software, or when buying directly from us.
- Data that is supplied when purchasing a commercial application through a third party for the purposes of issuing a commercial license.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you've requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
- When you subscribe to RADICORE mailing lists to receive RADICORE news and product information, you must provide an email address. We never sell or rent your email address you provide when subscribing to our lists. Please note, that RADICORE mailing lists are archived by a third party site and your email address can be found from their archives and Radicore Software Limited doesn't have control over those archives.
- When you order RADICORE commercial licenses, or purchase commercial support, or buy training, we add you to our mailing lists and will contact you regarding RADICORE related issues now and then.
We release personal information only when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights or property of Radicore Software Limited, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregated tracking information
We may analyze visitors' use of our sites by tracking information such as pageviews, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. We use this information to improve our sites. We do not share any of this information with any third party.
We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Our website also automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website.
This site may contain links to other sites. Radicore Software Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web Sites.
Notification of Changes
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the user.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database so that they no longer receive future communications or access to our other services:
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your request.
- You can reply to any unwanted communications that you receive, stating your request.
Reviewing personal data
You can review and modify the registration information that you provided us at any time using the "profile" link which appears at the top of each web page after you have signed in. You can review and validate any other information that we may have about you by sending an email to email@example.com and requesting a review on your personal data.